Methods for initiating and managing TBC online installment applications from merchant web page.
Methods for initiating and managing Online Installment Applications from the e-commerce websites.
All endpoints are structured according to the following pattern:
- Test service Base URL: https://test-api.tbcbank.ge
- Production service Base URL: https://api.tbcbank.ge
- Create Application:
For initiating Online Installment application.
- Cancel Application:
To cancel the application for whatever reason.
- Confirm Application:
To confirm that products requested during application process are available and loan disbursement can be completed.
- Check Status:
Return a status of the initiated installment loan application.
- Check Status changes for merchant applications:
Returns changed statuses of installment loan applications initiated by merchant.
- Confirm application status synchronization
To approve synchronization of requested information.
- Requests should contain Bearer token in Authorization Header. Token should be obtained by Oauth Client Credential flow. Details regarding getting access token are described in the following chapter.
- Postman collection with test services can be downloaded from the following link: Online Installment Postman Collection
In case of error, standard response in problem JSON will be returned.
Details can be found at Error Code Description.