Methods for integrating TBC E-Commerce service into your e-commerce solution.
All endpoints are structured according to the following pattern:
- Production service Base URL: https://api.tbcbank.ge
- Get Access Token:
Gets access-token for accessing TBC E-Commerce resources. TBC E-Commerce merchant parameters - client_id and client_secret values should be passed as a form parameters in body.
- Create Payment:
Request initiates TBC E-Commerce web payment.
- Get Payment Details:
Request returns payment status and details for given payId.
- Cancel Payment:
Request cancels payment for given payId
- Complete Pre-authorization:
Request completes authorization process for payment with given payId.
- Execute Recurring Payment:
Request initiates recurring payment.
- Delete Recurring Payment:
Request deletes recurring payment for given recurring payment id recId.
- All requests should contain apikey parameter with corresponding developer app key value in a Header.
- apikey parameter is used to verify registered developer app and grant general access to make api call. To get your developer app key, follow instructions at developer account.
- In order to execute TBC E-Commerce Services, you must be registered as a TBC E-Commerce Merchant.
- access token is needed for executing TBC E-Commerce payment methods. Token can be obtained by executing /tpay/access-token request, with corresponding client_id and client_secret parameters, as described below. Received token value should then be passed in an Authorization Header for other methods. Token is valid within 1 day.
- Postman collection with test services can be downloaded from the following link: TBC E-Commerce API Services Collection
Updated 8 months ago