Methods for fetching official and commercial exchange rates.
Based on online official and commercial Exchange Rates API you are able to calculate prices of assets in various currencies for your business.
All endpoints are structured according to the following pattern:
- Test service Base URL: https://test-api.tbcbank.ge
- Production service Base URL: https://api.tbcbank.ge
Gets commercial exchange rates for Georgian Lari.
- Commercial ConvertionResult:
Returns convertion value of amount between currencies specified in from and to parameters based on TBC bank's commercial exchange rates.
Gets official exchange rates for Georgian Lari.
- Official ConvertionResult:
Returns convertion value of amount between currencies specified in from and to parameters based on official exchange rates.
- All requests should contain apikey parameter with corresponding developer app key value in a Header.
- apikey parameter is used to verify registered developer app and grant general access to make api call. To get your developer app key, follow instructions at Creating developer account.
- Postman collection with test services can be downloaded from the following link: Exchange Rates Postman Collection
- URIs are relative to https://test-api.tbcbank.ge/v1/exchange-rates, unless otherwise noted.
Get Commercial or/and Official exchange rates for Georgian Lari in 4 Steps:
If you don't have a developer account, find out how to create here
Updated 5 months ago