To start testing with Postman you really need 3 easy steps:
That's all! Now you're all set up to start experimenting!
- Download and install last version of Postman application.
- Download our Postman Collection and Environment for the API Product you're interested in.
- Launch Postman and create your own Workspace.
- To import downloaded Postman Collection and environment of your choice, click on Import button in Right upper corner (or simply press Ctrl+O)
- Drag and drop or Select the files from your computer on the pop-up that appears.
Downloaded files will be in .zip format, so you'll first need to unzip them to be able to import both collection and environment to Postman.
- Collection and Environment should appear. Click Import
- Now your Sample Requests and Environments should be visible in the Postman.
Updated 5 months ago